Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Port Chuck Fan Profile #4 @jasonandsam

What can I say about Port Chuck? I LOVE them. I have been a fan of Steve Burton’s for a long time. We even share the same June 28th birthday. My girls say I’m obsessed with him, but who could blame me, he is amazing. I was so excited when he was talking about putting this band together but I didn’t really know what to expect from them, they are actors not singers, right? Then I realized it really didn’t matter because it was meant to be something fun for the fans, to be able to go and enjoy hearing great songs that a lot of us listened to in our teenage years, and probably still listen to, and it was another way to get to see and meet them, as well as fans meeting other fans. I have to admit my initial attraction and interest was strictly for Steve, mainly because I had been a fan of his for many years. I of course knew of Bradford and Brandon because of GH but didn’t really know much about Scott. I already knew Steve was an amazing actor and a very special person, but once they all starting doing interviews, talking about it and seeing how they interacted with each other, I wanted to know more about the other guys also. I started to follow them on Twitter also and found that I really liked them as well, outside of their roles they play on GH. They all bring a little something different to the band and that is what makes Port Chuck special. I think it is great that they take the time away from their families to put on these shows and meet and greets where, from what I have heard, since I myself have not been able to make it to a show yet but do enjoy my CD, they talk to, sign autographs and take pictures with each person that wants to; it is not just a set amount of time for this, they stay until the last person in line has had their time. This to me shows exactly how much they truly do appreciate their fans.
If someone asked me what is something I would like from Port Chuck? Well, I would want them to do a show here in Virginia (near Washington, DC) and it would be on June 28th so Steve and I could celebrate our birthday together. Hey, a girl can dream right, nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment