Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE with A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR SCOTT :D


Steve, a SPECIAL blog just for you


   
A few of us, from Twitter, got together and decided to do something extra special for you on your Birthday. Since you have always been so kind and gracious with us, now and in the past, we wanted to show you how much that has meant to us. Just how much we truly care. 


We wish that your day be filled with family, friends, love, and laughter. That it brings all you hope, wish, and pray for. But more than anything, that your life be filled with joy and happiness!


We hope you have a great day, an even better year, and we wait with baited breathe for what you'll come up with next! I'm sure I speak for us all, when I say, you deserve the best. Which is exactly what I'm sure God has planned for you :D


But first, a bit of a surprise for one of your biggest fans:
















TO STEVE, FROM THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!



A VERY special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kathy Hedrick (@jasonandsam) She shares your day and is an awesome woman! Hope you get the chance to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!










HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE – I hope your birthday is as wonderful, incredible and special as you are. I don’t think it would ever be possible for me to adequately express how amazing I think you are not only as one of my favorite actors but as a person in general. You are a kind, generous and caring man and I wish there were more people in this world like you. You just brighten up the day and make me smile every time I see you on TV and Twitter. I hope to one day actually meet you in person, even though I will probably be so nervous that I won’t be able to speak. Love You
Kathy Hedrick (@jasonandsam)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox




NOW FOR SOME VERY SPECIAL WISHES FOR YOU, STEVE:







Hi Steve, Just a little something I put together especially for you! Are you ready? Here goes! *clears throat*



    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯) 

░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*¸.•*¨`*ི♥ྀღ •♫♪ happy birthday
to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday....happy birthday to
you....¸.•*¨`*ི♥ྀღ •♫♪ ¸.•*¨`*ི♥ྀღ •♫♪¸.•*¨`*ི♥ྀღ •♫♪
lalala...♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ 

Hope that you are blessed with the happiest birthday ever! 
May it be full of lots of love and laughter and shared 
by all those that you hold dear to your heart.  
God bless and I can't wait to see you 
August 26th in Boston


Much love, Cathy Conti (aka- Big80sFan on twitter)


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



Happy Birthday Steve! 

I wish you much love, joy, happiness and blessings on your birthday and always! Thank you for all you do for your fans! Thank you for all you've done for me! God Bless! See you soon! Love ya! 
Kathy Carroll (@kac225)


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
God Bless!
Katy Hester (@Katyhester22)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
hi' Happy B'Day Steve! Much Love From TN 
Elaina (@tennkat1)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Steve B have a GREAT birthday. Hope all your dreams come true
Lizz (@piperprue)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hey Steve!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!  Enjoy! 
Love, Angela Flowers ~ Port Chuck Fan ~ General Hospital Fan ~ (@aflowers0129)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

A wonderful Birthday, a happy & healthy life ahead! A beautiful future & a life full of love, laughter, joy & everlasting happiness. That’s what u r wished for today & forever! May all your wishes come true! Wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY & many more to come! Enjoy it!! May God continue to bless you always!!...Much love & BIG HUGS!!
Nandini (@inahsan)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
To Steve "the terminator" Burton
I wish u a Happy Birthday ! 
I've been a fan since day 1 n always will b. 
Port Chuck-awesome! Have a gr8 Bday! 
Alyse Cranson (@nightrainmoon13)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
happy bday Steve ur a wonderful actor 
and I hope u have a wonderful birthday 
best wishes
Sammie Szeto (@sammieannie1) 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Happy Birthday Steve!! 

Hope you have a great day!! 
Xo maddy
maddy feinauer (@inluvwithNKOTB)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
happy  birthday steve b love you as Jason.
samanthacutrell (@monksmommy1971)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Happy Birthday Steve.
Sharon (@Sharonberezne)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Happy Birthday!
Deb Melton (@obcba0410)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Wanted to wish you a very blessed and Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day.
Melissa (@MelissaAlayne)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Happy Birthday to Steve Burton aka JASON!!! Hope you have a rockin day!! xox
Angel Hawkins (@Anghawk13)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox 
Happy Birthday Steve, I love that you are so loyal to your fans. I hope you have an awesome day with those you love, Much love from Illinois
Donna Basham (@Grayc74)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox 
Hey Steve, I want to wish you a fabulous birthday and hope it was a good one!! Your fans love you when you're on General Hospital as well as playing with the Port Chuck guys! :)
Ashley McHugh (@jasamfan4life)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Happy 

Birthday, Steve!!
To an Awesome actor & human being!! 
Sounds like the 
band is doing well, Rock on!!  

Brenda (

@bwebb56)


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Just a Big Happy Birthday Wish for my favorite actor, Steve Burton. 
Hi Steve, Just wishing and hoping your birthday 
is a very safe and happy one,
please enjoy  your day, I hope that you do. 
Steve today is also my birthday, and I am thrilled and so happy to be sharing
the same birthday with my favorite actor, you, we share a birthday, a star
and a fan, together, it's so great, I love it. 
Well, Steve,  Happy Birthday, and so many more, keep it Happy, Enjoy your birthday.
I'll  being enjoying mine, thanx, Happy Birthday, Steve !! 
Keep Smiling!!!      
Sincerely Lori, Your # 1 Fan!! (Twitter name unknown)         
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox  

Happy bday Steve You r a blessing! 
Thank u for taking the time to care about us n let us know you back. Thank u for just being YOU!   
Susan (@grnbuttrfly)                    

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
                                                                                                            
FINALLY, A VERY SPECIAL BDAY WISH FROM A WONDERFUL WOMAN WHO HELPED ME SO MUCH! 


Have issues and had to fly to Fl. but wishing you the best birthday ever, my handsome hottie! I tried to DM your co-workers who follow me back and only one responded. See you in the city at BB Kings! If you fly into JFK, PLEASE let me know! 
XOXO 
Love forever, 
Tammy Kreiss (@TammyKriess)




xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

                                                                                                        
I truly hope you enjoyed our little show of gratitude. It was a wonderful experience getting to know so many amazing women, whom I'd like to Thank from the bottom of my heart. Without them, this would not have been possible. These wonderful women are: 
 Kathy A. Carroll (@kac225)
for the wonderful support, patience, and 
friendship.  

Cathy Conti (@Big80sFan) for her exuberance and passion for Port Chuck, which lit my fire for this!  

Last, but not least, the Birthday girl Kathy Hedrick (@jasonandsam) a caring friend, and someone I look forward to getting to know better :)


There are so many more to thank, so all I can say is:
THANK YOU, LADIES! GOD BLESS                                                                                                     
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                          


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
                            

       
  NOW FOR A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR SCOTT REEVES

I'm terribly sorry I hadn't thought of this when  your birthday came around in May, but I truly hope this makes up for it. From the bottom of my heart :)

          May the rest of the year bring you all that you have worked and prayed so hard for!


Lots of heartfelt love and friendship to Steve, Scott, & future Birthday blog recipients, Brandon, and Bradford

From all your @fansofportchuck followers!

WE LOVE ALL 4 OF YOU JUST FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!



LOVE TISH 


1 comment: