Friday, May 27, 2011

NO VIDEOS!! And a NEW project :)

Okay, so this is a shorty :) But IF you do want to contribute any stories about the guys, how you came to hear about them, if you've ever seen them live, if you've met them, or photos that you have taken yourself and are your own property (credit will always be given to the person who took them) I will gladly post them. However, a friend let me know PORT CHUCK would prefer not to have any video footage of their concerts posted and I will respect that. I'll have to ask about being able to post video footage that someone has taken where they are simply meeting the guys. I'll let you know!

So, now onto something new....if you could ask Steve, Scott, Brandon, & Bradford a question, what would you want to know? I can't say I'll be able to get an answer, but I can TRY!

Also, what songs would you love to here them perform? I know I now hear songs and think to myself "Wow, (insert 1 of their names here) could totally sing that song..." Am I the only one? If not let me know what songs...it would be very interesting! As you can tell I don't just want to write my opinions on them (that would get way too boring hearing the same stuff ALL the time, lol!) I really want an interactive BLOG where we all get to tell them what we love about them, what we'd love to hear from them and maybe just a place to put our stories that won't get taken over by a ton of Tweets or comments made by everyone & their mother. Here it all stays in one place ;)

Yours truly,

PORT CHUCK FANGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment