Thursday, May 26, 2011

Port Chuck Fan Profile #1 @Kac225

Kathy said...






Why do I love Port Chuck? Where do I begin? I am a long time, loyal GH Fan. I was so excited when I first heard about Port Chuck. I have had the pleasure of meeting them and seeing them perform several times. I will see them again in July and August. They are all talented actors and musicians and of course good looking guys as well. They truly love and appreciate their fans. They make me laugh and smile and just make me happy. I have had the privilege of getting to know them as people and they are all truly amazing. They are all very genuine and sincere and just really nice guys. When Port Chuck started, I asked for permission to start a Port Chuck Page on Facebook and they said yes. The guys have been very supportive and the fans have been great. I really enjoy doing the page for the guys and their fans. If you have not seen Port Chuck yet, I hope you get the chance soon. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Brandon, Bradford, Steve and Scott! Love you guys!!:) 



Thanks Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment