Thursday, May 26, 2011

Port Chuck Fan Profile #2 @Big80sFan

Cathy said...
I have been a fan of GH ever since I was 13 years old. Running home after school just in time to get home and watch General Hospital with my now deceased mother. Ok I will date myself here. Been a fan for 32 yrs now.. She turned me into a GH junkie! I carry on this tradition today with my own daughter. Through my love of GH, I have come to love and of course hate so many characters. But my current favorites are that of the 4 men that took the show on the road and made a band out of themselves. A band whom I've totally grown to love! I can actually call them my drug of choice as I am addicted and simply can
not get enough of them. These four men are of course Scott Reeves Aka Steven Webber. I've been a fan of Scott's since he played the role of Ryan McNeil on
Y&R. Also a member & from what I understand is the band's founder, Steve
Burton. Whom I've loved since his GH debut as Jason Quartermaine now
Morgan. Then we have the ever so cute Brandon Barash, who plays our favorite
mobster Johnny Zacchara. And the funnest, cutest and happiest cyber geek,
Spinelli! I've only come to learn of Port Chuck recently and was immediately
blown away over what I'd heard come out of the pipes of these four handsome
men!! Not only do they look good, these boys can sing too! I saw Port Chuck for
the first time just this past April and I am happy and proud to say only one
month later. I already have my ticket to see them again in August! These guys
are truly phenomenal live and I can assure you are the best, friendliest, sweetest
and nicest guys that a fan could EVER meet and I am so honored to have had
that opportunity last month and ecstatic that I will be meting and hanging out
with them again this summer! If you have any doubts seeing these guys. Please
don't! They are so worth your time. Take a listen to their CD and I guarantee you, you will immediately be a fan and if you ever get the opportunity to see them live... DO IT!!!! You. Will not be disappointed!

And if you are anything like me. And have a love of 80s music. Then you will love them even more! :)

Cathy said...
Oops my bad! I totally left out Spinelli's real name. Which is Bradford Anderson. Sorry about that folks!

Thank you, Cathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment